The Hobby Holder, a versatile, all-in-one miniature painting holder and grip system that’s not just for gamers but for hobbyists of all kinds. The Hobby Holder is a better way to paint miniatures, period.
There are so many awesome miniature games on the market right now like Kingdom Death, Shadows of Brimstone and Descent to name a few as well as some great RPGs (anyone else excited about Starfinder?) and tabletop and wargames. Not to mention all those Bones miniatures from Reaper that will need more than a little bit of paint.
I wanted to create an all-in-one tool to help get you to your game faster while improving your technique and making painting faster and more comfortable.
Ideal for painting, sculpting, model building and more by providing ultimate control and maximum comfort!
Accepts 28mm Plastic Bottle Caps and Other Popular Painting Base Options
Accepts standard 28mm soda caps; Games Workshop – Citadel ™ Paint Caps; Privateer Press – Formula P3 paint caps; and 20mm cork inserts.
Offset handle accommodates various height miniatures while allowing for painting and airbrushing from any angle.
Lots of room all around your miniature.
55mm from base to under side of the handle and 25mm from center of base to the side of the handle
Unique QuickClick attachment allows you to easily switch between grip, handle and base-only configurations and provides 360-degree rotation for ultimate control.
Dozens of positioning options to fit your painting style, including the ability to use the handle as a brush or tool support as well as a table rest for greater control.
Accepts wider base options in grip and handle position – great for dungeon scenery or larger miniatures.
More Great Features
- Made from strong, yet lightweight ABS plastic
- 4mm center hole for removing corks. Just push a brush, file or cork popper through and out pops the cork.
- Ergonomically designed and tested for maximum comfort while painting or sculpting
- Dishwasher safe for quick cleaning
- Can be stripped with Super Clean or Simple Green to clean at a project’s completion, as well as while miniatures are still attached to restart a project
- Reduced mess! Keeps your hands and work space cleaner
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for tabletop gamers, war gamers, and board gamers to get to the game faster with more awesome miniatures
- Great for everyone – from those just getting into a hobby to seasoned professionals!
From the testers
Check out Vernon’s work at langleyarmourworks.blogspot.com
Max P. – “It’s a well thought out, lighter version of the home made holders I’ve used for years. It was comfortable. It felt like something that should come in a fancy paint kit. It specifically helped getting even coverage when I used a washes to bring out details and add low-lights in larger pieces. Being able to easily see the piece from all sides meant I could detail the base as a unit without going back to fix missed spots made the pieces I painted look more cohesive.”
John S. – “…a very nicely designed tool. Really enjoyed using it and I have already backed the kick starter. … really looking forward to the injection molded vice 3-D printed version.”